Houston local guys and gals

Discussion in 'Regional | Events | Clubs' started by [email protected], Nov 16, 2016.

Trader History (0)
  1. We'll be doing "Free steak Friday" this Friday, Nov 18th.

Lets say between 12:00-1PM or around there.

No big whoop, we're coming up with an excuse to BBQ at the shop. The guys have been pestering me to fire up the grill. Twist my arm, I guess;)

If you are local to us here at ABR Houston (17545 Kuykendahl Ste B Spring, Tx 77379) and want a free steak, along with the normal potato salad/mac salad, brauts/snausage/drinks/chips etc. could you please let us know here? We'll be tossing it out around FB and insta as well. Nothing official, just need to make sure we snag enough ribeyes.

-Alex
    832-797-9114

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Man, that is making me hungry.

3. Now if i can just find a way to talk my job into a trip to Houston!

4. Oh, we throw down for sure. These are redneck sushi rolls, and the bottom are some pork ribs with some redneck kimchi in the foil on the back.

redneck sushi.jpg ribs.jpg

5. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Stop the pain...stop

6. I'm blocking this thread now, That is just wrong!

7. e90sg

e90sg New Member

Count me in...gotta love being a local :)

8. This was last month. Burgers, Bacon, Brauts, Asparagus, 'shrooms and onions and some marinated chicken. Dey good, doe.

burgers.jpg

9. V8bait

V8bait Corporal

If there's BBQ involved maybe I'll stop by on my way to conroe and meet the bunch. What time?

10. 12-1 should work for us.

11. It's awn. Little rain inbound but I ain't made of sugar. We made a fan draft set up in the shop to cook in the bay doors:) IMG_20161118_085825.jpg

12. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Ah yeah, I can hear the sizzling from Arizona

13. calimcnallytx

calimcnallytx Lurker

Ya know, I would like to stop by ABR for once this year for non car related stuff. I'll keep an eye out for the next one:D